October 01, 2016

A good slogan for any candidate would be: “Make the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave, Free and Brave again”

Sir, I refer to Gillian Tett’s discussion on the importance in politics of good slogans “Make slogans great again” October 1.

I do not consider myself a slogan maker, but I sure know that the much more than a slogan slogan I would most like to see, is “Make the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave, Free and Brave again”

That is because bank regulators, with their dangerously stupid risk weighted capital requirements for banks attacked the very core of the American spirit, namely the willingness to take risks and the equal access to opportunities for all.

Sir, after hundreds of letter on this I do not feel the need to expand more on it… some aide memoires should suffice.

@PerKurowski ©